Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Buy British


I've never been one for politics, but this year I decided to take the plunge and dive into the ‘Buy British’ debate.

I am now branding all the prints and greetings cards that I produce with this union jack logo. I think it is important that when people buy one of my cards or prints they know that they are choosing an entirely UK product and are supporting all the jobs that go into its production.

I'm British; I paint the picture that is featured on my cards in this country; they are printed by a UK firm onto paper that is recycled in this country. Let's support each other during this time of looming hardship.
For more information on the nationwide campaign take a look at this: www.buybritish.com/blog/post/lets-start-supporting-each-other

No comments:

Post a Comment