Friday, October 28, 2011

All set for the exhibition!



Just put the finishing touches to this cheetah and cubs original painting. I haven't painted a cheetah before so this oil painting is a first! It's just in time as my exhibition opens tomorrow.


I've now got to sort out my studio - I've been so busy painting it's got a bit 'neglected'. But by tomorrow it'll look great. I've done some big banners with all sorts of facts and information about red kites which visitors will enjoy, as well as some posters about my latest trip to the Masai Mara.


My friend Michael Flowers is leading a Short Eared Owl safari on Saturday afternoon on the banks of the Humber which is sold out & then he's back at the gallery on Sunday to take visitors out to spot the winter migrants that have arrived on the Wolds. There are a few spaces left on this if you want to join him (book online by clicking here)


I've got a talk organised for Saturday night by Mike Pannett - who used to be a wildlife police officer - see blog post below, which will be great fun. I think there are a few places still available if you fancy a night out click here


& then can you believe it I'm waiting for my new baby girl to be born on Sunday (or thereabouts). Busy times!


Hope you can come to the exhibition.


PS Sorry for not replying to any comments of late. For some reason I don't seem to be able to login to my own account to reply - has any one else had this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment